How to get rid of Cellulite?
- Stand comfortably, with your feet about a shoulders width apart.
- bend your knees and lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Stand back up, squeezing your glutes and the backs of your thighs as you rise.
This exercise will build muscle in your thighs and butt, which will help burn fat. And less fat equals less noticeable cellulite. As with the other exercises, start with around 15 repetitions and work your way up to more.
Cardio burns calories, it can therefore reduce your overall body fat, which makes cellulite harder to notice. Walking, jogging, hiking or cycling, can help in the overall battle to burn calories and beat cellulite.
Stair climbing burns at least 10 calories a minute. Additionally stair climbing has the added benefit of really working all the muscle areas that tend to get hit with the greatest amounts of cellulite. Up and down up and down folks.
Leg lifts are the best for toning the outer thighs.
- Lie on the floor on your side, place your elbow on the ground and prop your head up with that same hand. Place the other hand on the floor beside your waist.
- With legs straight and toes pointed, lift your leg up as far as it will go, then slowly lower it back down.
- Do 10-15 reps, and then turn over and work the other leg.
While on your hands and knees, lift a leg up behind you until it’s pointed upward at a 45-degree angle. Slowly bring the leg back down and repeat the movement with the other leg. Start with 15 reps and work up from there